where does this go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
been tilting it spinning it around in 360s not doing jack ugahusfbasd this better not be busted otherwise ill be ****ssed

Are you doing it with the pump on? Are you sure it isn't working? :p - If not the pmup is dead.

heres a couple pics maybe theyll help
1000600sx0.jpg

connected to the ****ing power so it should ****ing go

1000603ln5.jpg

pump led is on but no water is going.... the water already there is from me tilting and whatnot

Hang on, the res is not at the top but attatched to the pump?

You need to make the res the highest point and then when there is no air in the system than you can put it anywhere you like.

Trifid said:
Hang on, the res is not at the top but attatched to the pump?

You need to make the res the highest point and then when there is no air in the system than you can put it anywhere you like.

uhh what?

let me put it this way the pump doesnt sound like its moving it should vibrate or do something but its still as can be.

oh yeah it is attached to the pump

thermal take big water 735
tt-bigwater-735-4.jpg

Yeah, raise the pump and res to the top, so all the air that is in the system will rise to the top of the res. Once you have done that you can then top the water until there is no air in the system at all.

Also what you could do, not sure how effective it is in reality, but turn the pump on and add water until it pushes all the air out.

ummm i started tapping the blue led and it just jumped and started working lol uhhh no comment...

yeah it is lol

ok another quick question my monitor isnt coming on from the pc. i took it straight from another pc so it works but nothing is showing up on the monitor it stays at sleep mode.

my vid card is a bfg tech 7600gt oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom