Strange PC Shutting down problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra21

Solid State Member
hey there, having some problems with my pc, my computers been working fine for a while now, not too many problems. My proccessor overheats when on games so i leave the side of the case slightly open and its fine.

Problem started when i knocked the side of the case into the fan and 2 blades broke off. Started up the computer and checked the temperatue and seemed fine, started up a game and it shut off. Power still on and all the lights on but wouldnt do anything.

Tried rebooting and wouldnt start up, power come on and everything and usually theres a beep and computer starts to load except theres no beep and nothing loads.

Got a new fan and new proccessor and been working fine for 3 days, then it shuts off and its back to the old problem again. Can get it started up sometimes but after 10 mins or even just going into bios or starting a game it either freezes completely or goes off. Tried clearing CMOS, replacing hard drive, processor, GFX card, RAM and still nothing.

When i managed to get it on i did virus scans and stuff but nothing found and then it switches off. When it was freezing and crashing i managed to delete a virus and some spyware, then was fine until i switched it off and wouldnt come on.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

i would think that when the side case struck and broke your fan parts of the fan might of hit the mobo and damaged it. maybe u could try replacing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom