Most Reliable Mid-Ranged Mobo For E6300?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inferno said:
What? And once again, why have RAM prices gone up?
An excerpt from my site:
"If you’re a techie like me and have been keeping up with computer component prices, technology, and whatnot, then you’ve probably noticed the increase in RAM prices as of late. They’ve gotten really out of hand. So if you’re asking yourself: “What’s up with the price of RAM?”. The simple answer: supply and demand.

Now for the complex answer: if you’re a techie and you’ve been living under a rock, you probably don’t know that AMD recently released their AM2 socket and some processors (Some Athlon 64s and Semprons) to accommodate that socket, and Intel recently released their Core 2 Duo processors. It may have already hit you that these would only affect DDR2 prices right? In theory, yes, but a couple other factors are affecting DDR as well. You must realize that it is also back to school time and computers are flying off the shelves, so prices of RAM are being jacked up to keep up with demand. On top of that, Windows Vista is planning to hit stores early next year, so people are beefing up their computer with RAM to keep up with Vista’s mighty resource appetite.

So, when does the madness end?

Sadly, there is no sure answer to that. RAM prices may stay that high, just like gas prices. But if they do fall, I would expect it to be around early to mid-2007.

Yes, supply and demand is pretty aggravating, but hey, “It’s just business“. "

i hope the ram goes down in price soon cause im not buying that crappy ocz stuff that doesnt work. I remember when OCZ could make ram right.

Aa said in another post the Asus P5 series is a very affordable board and is great for overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom