3DMark03 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griggs2121

Baseband Member
I was just curious if anyone here know much about it. I just got a new computer, and I see my results aren't great with the integrated graphics card that I have in right now. But I was curious about my score anyways.

I have:
Athlon 64 X2 3800+
1G Memory DDR2
Geforce 6150LE 256MB Graphics

3DMark Score 1163
CPU Score 566

My roomate has:
Athlon 64 3000+
512 DDR
ATI 300 (integrated)

3DMark Score 1189
CPU Score 631

My question is why the different? I think I can understand that maybe his integrated graphics card is a little faster (I realize thats a small gap.) And I never expected much from this graphics card. But my real question is the CPU Score, I spent a little extra money to get the Duel Core, its suppose to clock faster and his is still higher. If someone could please explain I'd appreicate it.

Thanks

Chad

those scores leave a bit to be desired, eh?

do you both have fresh windows installs? u might have spyware etc.

well could be that 3dmark03 doesnt utilize dual core or something like that..

or you may even need to download the dualcore patch off of amd's site

thanks. I saw there was a patch for the duel core, but it didn't affect my 3dmark03 results, i'll try the 05 and see what happens.

Any other ideas?

alright, well I went with a different program to try it, see if maybe the '03 didn't utilize the X2. I used PCMark 05 and got some different results

My roomates 64 3000+ = 2093 Score
My 64 X2 3800+ = 3273 Score

I'd say thats a different, but that even seems like too much of one. I don't know. But thanks anyways. I suppose I could overclock to improve that score even more, but I have no idea how to do that =)

ehh... are these computer prebuilds??? because they should be scoring higher ratings than that...

the 3000+ means 3000+ P rating... thats terribly wrong.. i can't imagine those being custom builds

ok, I'm not entirely sure what your talking about. Prebuilds meaning brand name package computers, yes.

Mine is:
Gateway GT5220
AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Geforce 6150 LE
250G HD
1G DDR2

PCMark Score: 3273

And your saying that is a low score for what it should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom