Honest AMD vs Intel Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingAustin said:
I never said that my P4 system sucked, all I said is it sucks how much I paid for it back then compared to what I'm paying for now and how much better it is now. I'm well aware of what it takes to play a game well.. and yes my P4 system did just fine since I had 2GB of pc3200 and my x800pro treated me well. I dont believe you can play fear and BF2 on max settings with 40+FPS however, so you should probably stop lying there.

Now, about the "low end" comment. I would say P4 is now low end considering what else is available. Most athlons are better than P4 as well as everything else AMD offers like opterons and such, obviously Pentium D's are better than P4's, and now the core 2 duos kill the market. I'm not really sure what would possess someone to buy a Pentium 4 system anymore except someone who doesn't know anything about computers. Therefore, Pentium 4=low end.

1st of all this was not a BASH or TRASH quote at u...
2nd I toyally agree with that 2nd paragragh P4s are not amazing cpus by no means lol but they are a cpu and they do have a job to do...
3rd... this ticks me off.... WTF why the h*** would i lie about what my comp does... thats stupid and childish... and callin me a liar only makes u look like an punk a** kid... imo

BuddyRo said:
1st of all this was not a BASH or TRASH quote at u...
2nd I toyally agree with that 2nd paragragh P4s are not amazing cpus by no means lol but they are a cpu and they do have a job to do...
3rd... this ticks me off.... WTF why the h*** would i lie about what my comp does... thats stupid and childish... and callin me a liar only makes u look like an punk a** kid... imo

Well I'm assuming you have an AGP graphics card. What card do you have?

glad to see that sorted itself out because those "*"s were starting to worry me :p

i know what you meant here but i have to say that's a funny little typo:

BuddyRo said:
There are alot of reasons, but I for one have had both and greatly prefer amd over intel.

Originally posted by BuddyRo ive owned both AMD and P4 and i prefer intel...

haha didnt catch that 1... glad to see i didnt get flamed for that 1... just joke about it and keep on goin... thas why i appreciate these forums... very helpful and fun...

gj to admin and mods.... "applause"

Yeah heh, I've been there and I do that too. I only get pist when its a mod or someone who can actually 'do' something to me, its the internet, why get mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom