Whats better for my Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MinorInfluence said:
Sounds silly but Battlefield 2 will not support nvidia, it sucks but thats why i went to Radeon

Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard... Bf2 optimises on all video cards that are supported... Just read my sig and i play Bf2 on medium and get around 40 Fps

ya sorry bout getting off topic i would go with a cheap core 2 duo if u can if not the amd x2 3800+ will be fine and yes go with the x850 it is slightly beter then the 7600gt in some areas

other then that all i can say is good luck and happy gaming

gmanych said:
Thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard... Bf2 optimises on all video cards that are supported... Just read my sig and i play Bf2 on medium and get around 40 Fps

Well you didnt see me correct myself about what wasnt supported so your the stupid one for not reading and just here to flame, go home.

dario03 said:
Ok... Show me a 7600gt that can score over 10k in 3dmark05 with a 2.5ghz amd 64 and 1 gb of ram.

My x1800gto can do that on a stock cooler and when I got it a few months ago it costed the same as a Evga 7600gt.
Try to ignore the nvidia fanboys, they can get really annoying but you eventually learn to ignore them.

No I'm not an ATI fanboy, look at my video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom