t.v wont display with s-video help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First make sure the s-video cable is plugged in from pc to tv, then reboot computer... then follow steps below.

Its possible that maybe you have the video output in PAL or SECAM, set it to NTSC 3.58 and reboot the computer with the s-video cable plugged in. Unless you're in Europe, then set it to PAL, but Europe uses those Scart ports... and S-video I think. My TV is an international model, multi system JVC w/ s-video... no scart.

Did you get rid of the radeon frivers first? if not uninstall both then put in the nvidia drivers

gmanych said:
Did you get rid of the radeon frivers first? if not uninstall both then put in the nvidia drivers

oh ya, i just ininstalled the radeon drivers and installed the nvidia drivers... installed great and working .... but my tv, when plugged in through the s-video... still has the 2 white vertical lines.... can it be that i need to unplug my vga monitor and plug in just the s-video to t.v....?

Heres a Guide
4. You should see your Card (Mx400) Click on it.
5. You will find everything you need there. I dont have mine plugged into my tv now but I think its called "Nview" you will be able to do everything related to tv monitors there.(You might have to change the view to classic)

:)

gmanych said:
Heres a Guide
4. You should see your Card (Mx400) Click on it.
5. You will find everything you need there. I dont have mine plugged into my tv now but I think its called "Nview" you will be able to do everything related to tv monitors there.(You might have to change the view to classic)

:)

sorry but i have the GeForce Ti 4200 installed

i finally figured it out lol, it turned out that my s-video cable was bad.... sorry for wasting your guy's time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom