WHY ME!? WHY NOW?! i hate this stupid thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tman114

Baseband Member
my sansa e260
is a piece of sh*t
i finally got it working
but then computer wouldnt read it as a sansa player but i could still sync w/ windows media player

then i plug it into the usb and nothing happened

i tried a different port then it said teh device malfunctioned and windows cant read it

troubleshoot did nothing

please pLeAse PlEaSe PLEASE!!! HELP

tman

i own a earlier version of a sansa mp3 player heres what I do to put songs on the computer because when i try to sync with windows media player it puts songs on there that i dont want.

In your settings on your mp3 go to USB and set it to MSC. ( that sets it as a removable drive)

When thats done if you havent done this before it will probably say on your taskbar that it installed the hardware properly. When thats done go to My Computer and look for that name (sansa e260) it will have a drive letter next to it. If its there than great! Now find a song, highlight it , right click and go to Send to the drive letter of what the e260 is (ex. f:/ , g:/ e:/)

Thats how i put songs on there without the hassle of Windows media player. If you have any questions or confused feel free to ask!

The MP3 is in the original USB port you used before, right? If you put it in different usb ports, it causes the drivers to be corrupt.

it still plays music
no matter what port it is in it does not recognize anything

Ill try the firmware thinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom