Anyone got these fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ both of you ..... a little late to be worried about a fan after you purchase it.

Wow. 40.9 dB. That is gonna be loud.
Judging from the reviews, they look like crap.

I just ordered a couple of these They look really good. Same CFM as yours but half the dB's.

Very limited money and I will have them turned down alot. Its just to hold me over.

EDIT- Just canceled them. Need help with getting fans now though. I have 2x 40cfm thermaltake fans that came with the case as well as 1x 92mm fan. I have a 75cfm adjustable thermaltake blue led and 1 silverstone 120mm 110cfm fan and a 85cfm delta. I have 25$ to get new fans. Any ideas what to keep and get?

It moves nearly 80CFM, so that's pretty good. The bad thing is, it's 40DB so it'll be kind of loud. It doesn't bother me, but it might bother you.

Vybuni said:
Wow. 40.9 dB. That is gonna be loud.
Judging from the reviews, they look like crap.

I just ordered a couple of these They look really good. Same CFM as yours but half the dB's.

Thermaltake measures the dB's from further away then most manufactuers making their fans look quiter then they really are.

Pretty much a fan is a fan. If you want a long lasting fan go with a ball bearing and if you want a cheap fan then go with the sleeve bearing. Pick a color and cfm and you're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom