*Bows* Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossMX

Baseband Member
Hello,

I normally go by Cross but it seems someone here is currently using that user name so I have modified it. I am a member of the Hard Forums as well as the EOC Forums. I was in the military as a Computer Network/IT member. I use both Mac's and Window's units (As well as run linux in my spare time, Slackware distro). I build, repair and sell systems in my spare time under the name Mobel Electronix. I believe I have my webpage listed in my profile. I am always looking for new sources for information as we all have questions from time to time and it's nice to find those who are interested in what you are. My family owns many businesses including Crane Motorsports which helps explain my other passion, Racing. I currently race a Probe GT. I just sold my 3rd Camaro a little while ago and am trying the smaller engine vehicles. Other than that, thats pretty much me. I like to buy and sell on fourms and will no doubt be posting that here to. I mainly run laptops as I do not like to be in one place very long. I have owned pretty much 22 laptops since I was 15 and I tend to always be changing about every 3 months or so. No reason other than I just like to play with new things.

Well thats me! Bye

No prob, I will post some of my car here tonight. They are 1 mb right now so I have to make them smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom