WhaTs ThE proBlem!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really those dont look like any type of PC pics to me unless you have a cute little kitty in side your PC.

i just tried reinstalling my cpu and reconecting all cables. I even tried resetting cmos and i tested a ide hdd and still nothing.

do u have an after market video card if so try plugging in to the video connect on your mobo maybe ur comp is running . and if ur ram isnt compatible it wont run check wat kind of ram u have ie pc 3200 and wat kind ur mobo uses

my ram is pc5400 and my mobo supports pc5400 but i didnt see in on the QVL. My compu only lights up the front LEDs and the standby light on the mobo and nothing else turns on like fans and stuff.

its an custom build so the card is aftermarket if it was a dell or something then the card would be considered aftermarket but its a custom build.
did you try reseating all the pci, pcie cards and the ram?
The fans are not spinning up the mobo is not getting power check if the mobos atx connector is firmly in it may look like its in but it may not be.

i tried installing the ram again and nothing happens. I noticed that where u plug the 4 pin connector to the mobo theres a black cap and i removed it and i found out that theres 8 pins. I have that cable with my power supply and i plugged it in now.

still nothing. could i have damaged something by not putting enough power?

these problems r really starting to frustrate me. my mom told me that she dropped the ram when from of the couch but it was still in the package. i hope that its not broken. im starting to think something is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom