Wire Management Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOGA

Daemon Poster
This is a thread ONLY for posting pictures of wire management and discussing wire management. The last one was closed because of random posts and getting off topic. So PLEASE donÂ’t mess this one up. (No jokes unless their a add to your post) Any unnecessary posts will be deleted by a moderator (IÂ’m trying to get one to watch it) Please donÂ’t ask questions like "what case is that?" or what this or that, PLEASE USE PMs!!!! They are there for a reason. Only ask Questions that have to do with wire management. Before and After Pics are nice.

P.S. AND NOT MORE PICS OF YOUR STUPID CATS!!!! AND EMO FRINEDS!!

[size=]HereÂ’s the one that was closed.[/size]
Old Wire Management Thread

[size=]HereÂ’s the best, of the best from the last thread. ( in order of appearance) [/size]
turboFX55
wire20xh.jpg

wire39jc.jpg

Scooby
PICT0069aza.jpg

PICT0057w.jpg
t23a.jpg

DJS17.jpg

aspire.comptech
dsc02518small7sj.jpg

dsc02567large9en.jpg

trimmin
7.jpg

NOGA
DSC00357.jpg

DSCF1607.jpg

DSCF1604.jpg

DSCF1603.jpg

I'm hoping to get some UV wire sleeving and a UV CC to make it all glowy. Unfortunately my case is pretty cramped and the PSU cables are really long, so its a bit of a challenge to hide it all away.

It was a bit neater until I added another hard drive and I had to untie some cables to get them to reach.

Its not as bad as it looks, all of the PSU cables are just on this side of the case, so they are really visible, but they are out of the way of the air.

ok i know i'm kind of breaking one of your rules but i'll put my hand up to keep an eye on this for you :D

just drop me a PM if anything needs to be cleaned up :)

ok guys here is the deal:
i agree with NOGA, this thread needs to be kept in line. this means i and any other mod who wander in here will enforce ZERO TOLERANCE on bandwidth wasters. keep all posts on topic and the castrating shears will stay sheathed. no need to have to throw the word eunich around ;). anyone who get's off topic will have that post deleted

Hey Vybuni, Can you FLIP THEM HDs!!!!!!!!!

that will help, and remember, round cables arnt always better

if I take the side of my case off I can turn them around but the wire is to big and pushes the HD out to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom