Side fan problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakeri

Baseband Member
So I got my pc up and running, for the most part anyway. I don't have an OS yet so I can't really do much with it til tomorrow, but here's my problem.

My side window fan doesn't work. It moves a little when I first turn on the pc, but then doesn't move anymore.. UNLESS I spin it with my finger, then it works normally. It just doesn't seem to have enough umph at start to get spinning on it's own.. not sure why.

Aside from that, all seems well thus far (aside from the amd fan being louder than I'd like.. I'll probably replace it anyway)

I guess if the side window needs to be replaced, it's no biggie.. the color of it is more of an aqua while the other colors are a deeper blue, so yeah.. I could stand to replace it with a new, working, and matching color fan, but I wonder what the prob could be?

The case is an NZXT Apollo by the way.

Can't imagine that it would be. I ordered this stuff on Monday and got it on Thursday.

Yep. I switched plugs, using the one that was working with the rear fan, and same thing. So I figured yeah, it's bad. And since I don't intend on getting it moving with my finger every day, time for a new one

Addendum: Hrm.. are you in the Marines by chance? I only ask cuz of your avatar.. hump day + the name Lance C.. Lance Cpl perhaps. I could be wrong though.

Heck no I'm not sending it back over one fan. I don't wanna be without my pc for that long. I'll just buy a new fan.. one that matches the rest of the colors on my case :)

o so the fan came with the case then? well ya then I would just buy like a 12 dollar one, it will outperform the one in it by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom