Whats better for my Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realy BF2 dont supporty Nvidia, then why when i play the demo it shows Nvidia lmao that dont make sence

Auroran said:
Realy BF2 dont supporty Nvidia, then why when i play the demo it shows Nvidia lmao that dont make sence
it does just not older models

what do ppl think about the ==[Quad-SLI]== 2x Nvidia Geforce 7950GX2 1GB? ive heard that they burn up?

dario03 said:
Ok... Show me a 7600gt that can score over 10k in 3dmark05 with a 2.5ghz amd 64 and 1 gb of ram.

My x1800gto can do that on a stock cooler and when I got it a few months ago it costed the same as a Evga 7600gt.

Want a cookie?

i dont care about numbers, just game play and my setup is doing that just fine at max settings.

What are all these problems every1 keeps talkin about the 7*** series cards.... this is crap.... i have no problems with my 7800gt and my frnd hasnt had a minutes prob from his 7950GX2....

Nvidia>ATI..... the end.... and ive owned both Nvidia is smoother to me... and easier to mess with...

SHAWN said:
Want a cookie?

i dont care about numbers, just game play and my setup is doing that just fine at max settings.

Typical Fanboy response.

So let me get this straight, you don't care that you can get by FAR WAYYYYY better performance for the same amount of money??? You just want a Nvidia card because you assume they are better.

And as far as gameplay goes my x1800gto will destroy a 7600gt. Its not like 3000 points in 3dmark05 mean nothing. 300 isn't anything but 3000 is quite a bit.

Please enlighten me how you get better game play from nvidia. I have had both and they work great depending on what you get.

Or heres a idea, I see you have a 7600gt OC why don't you see what that can do. Even with your otherwise better system your never beat my 3dmark05 score.

Amd gt player said:
my 7900gt has been rmad twice and has been gone for a month now and the probs only start at the 7900 series

mabe u have a rough delivery man lol..... every 1 i know that has a 7series card has had good luck... no probs... but nuthings perfect... u still get the occasional "dead" card.

my opinion:
amd > intel (price vs power)
amd < intel (only when the core2duo is concerened)
xp > vista
nvidia > ati
homebuild > prebuild
microsoft = $ so dont by it
lazer > optical > ball
crt > lcd responce vs price
crt < lcd overall size
wired > wireless(almost all the time, unless u spend big and go for $xxx)
sata > ata
pci x16 > pci x1 > agp 8x > agp 4x > standard pci > isa
and finally thermaltake > almost all(tho stock coolin can be pretty good)

BuddyRo said:
What are all these problems every1 keeps talkin about the 7*** series cards.... this is crap.... i have no problems with my 7800gt and my frnd hasnt had a minutes prob from his 7950GX2....

Nvidia>ATI..... the end.... and ive owned both Nvidia is smoother to me... and easier to mess with...

sorry i just have read reviews and on forums that say theirs has heated up too much and other things have gone wrong, but it might be owner error, idk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom