What motherboard works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im goin with an agp card because i got it for 65 off of a good friend and i dont wanna have to have a job anymore than i have to to get the mobo

Your graphic card is pretty out dated. I think upgrading to PCI-e will be better in the long run.

slipknotjake said:
he didnt even use it, the dude i bought it from, so will it be good for a year or so?

that card is ok but its really outdated. you got ripped off. if you spent a little more money. maybe about 100 bucks you could of got something alot better.

i would of gave him like 30 bucks for it. it will be good forever if you only do normal pc stuff. if you game, look for something better ;-)

no problem man.

if i had the money i would go for the newest nvidia card out there right now. im not sure of the actual model name because i havn't really checked out thier new vid cards in a few months. the last i heard about vid cards was something about an agp version of the 7700 and i believe i have seen a few 7900x series cards if im not mistaken.

alright ill take a peek, the only reason im getting a job is becuase i can get these parts for my pc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom