Well...I never bought it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RalliArt882

Daemon Poster
Hi I posted a topic here about a month ago about buying a pretty nice setup with the works (AMD X2, x1900XTX, 2GB RAM ect.), but never bought it. Instead, I had a huge impulse to blow some $$$ on my car's sound system.

Well I didn't spend a ton, but I spent enough to not be able to buy as nice of a pc i would like. So I guess I'm stuck waiting until next summer when I would go get another summer job lol. I'm kind of glad I didnt buy a new pc now because I'm a junior in high school, which is when grades are the most important for colleges. The last thing I need to distract me is a big black tower with shiny blue neon lights in my room lol.

So now, I guess I'm thinking that by next summer, Vista and DX10 cards will be out by then right? Do you think it's a wise idea for me to wait for Vista and DX10 and buy a rig next summer? I wonder how much they will cost.

Vista and DX10 are going to be pretty pricey, but yes I think you should wait for them by next year.

If your worried about grades then wait for next year.

I know I have a tough time doing my online courses on my computer when with a few clicks I could be playing some awesome game.

Well no I'm not *worried* I'm doing fine. I just want to keep it that way :p I wouldn't have alot of time to play a pc if I got a new one anyway because of how much I've been hanging out with my friends lately.

Then don't bother getting one now. PC is for when friends are not around so you wouldn't be using it much. Unless you became addicted to Warcrack and thats just sad...

Good thing is that you can save some money by not getting a sound card, as you will be damaging your hearing beyond repair as you drive in your car. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom