need mpg editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkitty

In Runtime
i need an easy to use mpg editor. i downloaded VideoRedo and was super simple and fast but i couldnt crack it. i need...uh....hehe..something i can crack.

basically im recording shows on my PC...and home video from my digitcal camcorder. i need a program that will let me easiy cut commercials and cut any sections i need.

i just tried it...it doesnt do easily want i want to do.

videoRedo is soo easy...i can move time slider bar to beginning of commerical hit start time, goto end of commercial and hit end time...i do this to all commercials and when im done..then i hit merge. BUT the trial only lets me do 15mins.

how lazy do you have to be. you click show timeline and just cut them out. you cant get any simpler than movie maker. just learn how to use it.

lets just forget about windows movie maker. it is NOT all that easy. it took me 2mins to edit out commercials in a 60min movie in VideoRedo very simple interface and tools.....maybe movie maker is easy for you cause u know how to use it......if u cant help me with name of another EASIER program. then just dont reply.

number 1 we are not allowed to tell you how to pirate things and if you admit you are pirating things we wont tell you any ether. and number 2 you dont have to be a genius to use movie maker if my 12 year old cousin and sister can figure it out there is something wrong if you cant.

the program is NOT working well for me ok....i figured out how to use start and end times...split clips blah blah...but everytime i use the time slider to move movie to commercial the movie freezes ..i have to reset it. finding the points i want to cut is frustrating. if u wont help , fine. but dont put me down..jeez. great attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom