registry error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude01626

Solid State Member
emm. I've been having problems for a few weeks now.
when i start my PC it crashes some times or restarts.
i downloaded a program called TweakNow RegCleaner and it fond a problem with 3 registry keys, it says the path is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows\currentversion\run and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\MyWaySearchAssistant. And the invalid value is RUNDLL32.EXE NVGTwk,NvcplDeamon initialize,Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,loadCurrentPwrScheme and rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MYWAY\SRCHASST\1.BIN\mysrchas.dll,0.
if that makes any sense to anyone could they plz help?:)

dude01626 said:
emm. I've been having problems for a few weeks now.
when i start my PC it crashes some times or restarts.
i downloaded a program called TweakNow RegCleaner and it fond a problem with 3 registry keys, it says the path is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows\currentversion\run and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\MyWaySearchAssistant. And the invalid value is RUNDLL32.EXE NVGTwk,NvcplDeamon initialize,Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,loadCurrentPwrScheme and rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MYWAY\SRCHASST\1.BIN\mysrchas.dll,0.
if that makes any sense to anyone could they plz help?:)

MyWaySearchAssistant - Sounds like an application you have installed. Is it installed? If so, try to uninstall it. This is usually a spyware utility so you might have to use Spybot S&D or AdAware.

Check this link out it will give you some basic information on what you have to deal with.

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/mysearchbar/index.phtml

Let us know what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom