Can my DD-D5 pump handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you drill a hole on the side of the base of the waterblock?

oh, yeah, did you remember to get stuff for the back of the mobo/3d pcb to keep condensation from shorting your boards? ...hope you see this before you start if you didnt!

yep i got a whole bunch od di-electric grease and coating for the board.. I am not drilling a hole in the waterblock. I am drilling it in cold plate. Cold plate is in between the cpu and peltier. all it is, is just a big hunk of metal.

If i put the peltier on the same loop as the gfx cards, wonder how hot it will make them,, even though i have 2 triple rads

i know what you meant, i'm saying if you drill one in the waterblock, you'll know your keeping the hot side of your peltier cool enough.

wow im mad dumb, sorry i meant radiator.........

such an idiot......

the coolant would just sit there in the resivior if it was after the pump, LOL

i'd recommend putting them in this order:
pump->blocks->raditor->reservior->back to pump

hmm why blocks befor rad? that makes no sense to me since you will want the water to cool before it hits the block aka pump > rad > blocks.... my set-up is Pump>T-Line>Rad>Block>Back to pump

Youd want the tline before the pump so that when you fill it the wate ris sucked straight into the pump, as running it dry can be damaging to it.

Yea I just thought about that after I looked at it in my pc so yea I was thinking why did I do that but now I think I did that due to the fact of head heat or whatever you wanna call it.

well I don't know what it is called it is like the heat that is generated out the head due to it going through the pump. Follow me??? I forgot the actual name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom