Fastest Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebx902004

Baseband Member
What is the fastest Graphic Card out on the United-States Market now. MY Graphics Card Of Choice Radeon 9800xt

one more week! one more week! one more week! one more week! one more week! YAY :D cant wait for those lower prices OMG. this means more money into RAM ^^

but yeah i agree. atm its 9800xt or fx5950ultra or w/e
in a bit: x800xt and 6800ultra but which will be best out of those two? that is the question.

i think the ATI Radeon 9800XT is the fastest and any APC Magazine(Australian Personal Computer Magazine) voted it the best graphics card with 4'1/2 out of 5 and the NVIDIA FX 5950 4 out of 5 so i guess they agree with me. I also think the ATI Radeon 9800XT is the fastest cause i love radeon and there graphics i got a couple of there wallpapers and there totaly kool to see one go to Post Pic Of Desktop thread in the off topic thats where u can see the pic of my desktop with the ATI wallpaper

AGP
Although I am an ATI fan, I am expecting the 6800 to be faster than ATI's latest (X800XT) - most of you won't want to hear that ;)

I just think that with the final version NVIDIA will implement a lot better drivers - with the original tests as a foundation to how fast the card really is.

PCI Express
ATI will most definitely hae the upper hand using this new technology, and maybe this will be the only compatible port for their new card - we'll have to see.

ATI have hovered around "ATI and PCI Express" a lot more than NVIDIA.

Good Luck to both companies! (driver implementation is luck :))

Yeah, the X880XT which supports pci express is definately going to fly... I cant wait to see some benchmarks of ut2k4 at 250 fps. This is going to make UT2K4 look like quake 3 in the benchmark numbers :cool:

I do think that ATI's 9800XT has the advantage for now.I agree with Kangaroo,I'm really hoping the 6800 will beat the X800XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom