Ahhhh!!!! Still Stuck Around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i doubt it hates its new home, only difference is is its looking at another direction :p.

yeah it is possible but what i did after it wasnt working was i took everything out. ram, gpu, hdd, cpu, cd etc. then i gave it a good clean so there is no dirt in there. and no i dont have another card i could test it out on :(.

yeah sure ill list my specs.

My specs are as follows :

Intel Celeron D 2.8ghz Socket 478
Asus P4P800S-X
512mb Corsair ram, 256mb other ram (not sure on the brand)
ATI Radeon 9250 Pro 128mb gfx ram.
Pioneer DVD Burner (101 : model number)
Liteon CD Burner
350 Watt Power Box
Diamond View Monitor
80gb SeaGate Hard Drive at 7200rpm
Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard.
Windows XP Professional Build 2600

i thought i'd list everything so you can get a good look into things. it could be one stick is bad im not sure but thanks for the tip ill try without one stick to see how i go :).

hey just tried the ram thing by taking one and out trying a game, and trying this other program which laggs and it didnt make a difference. i took both rams out and switched em around so it isnt the ram unless u have another suggestion?

maybe something happened in the bios...

did your fsb or multiplier or something get downclocked? is your cpu running at 2.8ghz?

try resetting your bios... put it to default settings or something...

no all my settings are the same.. my cpu running at 2.8ghz and my fsb is running at its normal frequency, my ram is at 333mhz coz it is only ddr so yeah. how to default my bios? im noob on that :p.

well when you go into the bios there's an option there that says to return things to default....

you get into the bios by pressing "Del" (could be a diff key for you..) when you first turn on your computer before windows begins to load. but if your clocks are all running fine then i doubt its that...

well its all good, like my clocks the same and all the speeds are he same.. so i dont know if it is my bios. did u anything else to see what the prob could be?

thanks for the support so far, this is really troubling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom