Question regarding Custom Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da11en47

In Runtime
My friend would like me to build him a computer. His budget is around 2000$ He's an artist, and will be using programs that utilize alot of graphics and rendering. Now I know how to build a gaming computer, but not sure if this would be the different.What would you pros out there recommend? CPU, MOTHERBOARD, RAM, GRAPHICS, POWERSUPPLY?

Memory: Most important Get 2GB
CPU: get a dual core (Such as E6600)
Hard drive: Needs to be fast (Raptor 10,000 RPM)
Video card: just get one with dual DVI
PSU: Get a high quality PSU such as PC power and cooling turbo cool
Motherboard: (P5B Deluxe)

u dont want a fast hd for graphicks programign because the faster something spins the lower teh qualitie of teh file he would need a good vga like a 7950 gw2 and maybe even 3 gigs of ram for it if he isnt running widows as most games are made on linux or the mac os eh can maybe get 4 gigs i agree on the high qualitie psu tho and the mothjer board seems fine

Teh is not a word in English. Neither is Qualitie. (Quality) (Graphics) (The) (Programming) (Windows) (Mother)

lol I knew someone was going to bring that up.

Reason why is because when I originally was going to go by reckless was for AIM but it was taken so I just used the I instead.

i fink 2gb might be max on pro but im not sure. also a faster spin on the HD wont lower quality. ill go for wat turtile recommended but a 10,000 might not be necessary. 7200 is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom