do i need to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personaly Id go for a modular psu. You'll get better airflow and it looks better. And yes psu does play a role in ocing (couldnt tell you too much since Im new to overclocking myself..something to do with rails meh I dont even know what those are lol). On a side not are you testing your oc with games? You should get some good apps for testing stability.

i like urs buffyro but does it have pci-e conectors as i dont like using the adapter cause it uses 2 conectors and i use 3d 06 to test it not games

anyway off to play fear in the darck u can keep postign i get ur posts on my cell see ya

HAHA BuffyRo woot i slay vampires... lol anyway ya it comes with 2 PCI E connectors

i luv FEAR in the dark lol... but i done beat it.. sigh now im bored agan

o and btw they are UV reactive hehe if u got a black light in ur case...

sorry bout that buddy ro i came back as i got scared lol i dont wana have a black light in but how much would thjat be canadian i might pick one up next pay then get a 2gig set of ram when i start my new job is pc 3500 ddr1 as it is only like 433mhz or something and for a mobo anythign anyoen could recomend

ive been havign radom freezes when playing games for to long or just stayong on teh computer to lon would that be because of power instabilitie

sorry bout dpuble post but this is completely diferent from the other so i thought it would be apropriate i want to be able to run crysis this is what it recomends

Recommended Requirements

CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
RAM: 1.5Gb
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista

The requirements will be somewhat higher than example Ghost Recon. The main difference I would say are the CPU requirements. Crysis will rely alot on the CPU for performance as it will need to calculate physics, AI and perform tasks like sending masses of graphical data to the GPU.etc

Basically, it will be the 2007 equivalent to "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" requirements. Source: crysis-online.com

but by readitn the article i wouldnt need duel core if ihad a good phisx card am i right or should i get duel core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom