Laptop Monitor (Screen) Wont Show Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elemination

Solid State Member
My TOSHIBA Satellite A105 S1014 System Unit just suddenly wont "boot", I mean it boots and everything looks LEGIT, but the SCREEN is BLACK, it happened yesturday, and I have no idea why?

Someone PLZ Help me!

Have you hooked it up to a monitor to see if that works?

It sounds as though the screen just quit on you and you need a replacement.

Problem: My Laptop was ON, then I shut-it down. Next day I turned it ON again, everything TURNED ON, GREEN LIGHTS (Battery, Power On, etc.) WERE ON, except the SCREEN, it was ALL BLACK!

So, my first reaction was to restart and restart again, still black.

Second reaction was to HOOK UP MY CRT monitor and see if something was WRONG! The CRT monitor was also black!

So, I got a SMALL SKREWDRIVER, unskrewed 1 PART and felt with my finger that a Board (could of been Graphic Card or Mobo) inside was a little LOOSE, so with my fingers I PRESSED Harder to TIGHTEN IT!

I skrewed everything back. Turned on the PC, but the screen was BLACK AGAIN! So, I hooked up CRT MONITOR AGAIN, and BOOM! It works!

So, I go INTO the "DESKTOP-PROPERTIES-MENU" and make sure that the LAPTOP is #1 and CRT #2, and BOOM! MY LAPTOPS SCREEN IS WORKING AGAIN. So, from that DISPLAY MENU I turn off 2nd CRT MONITOR as #2 and just have my LAPTOP SCREEN, the rest is history!

To think about, I did move my Laptop and threw it a couple of time (softly, gently) into my bed, bag, etc. sometimes!

There, I hope this helps some people.

Yours truely, elemination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom