Best DVD Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I just got my DVD brner to work lke I wanted it to, after many a trial and error. I used Roxio to make my DVD's, and it works good, but it is simple and limited. I was wondering if I could get some info on the best software titlesout there to make my own DVD's, as in a main menu and all that crap. I'm not talking about copying other dvd's, but making my own.

frankieee i think he's talking about DVD authoring programs. some i have heard of are adobe premiere, vegas video, tmpENC author? and possibly DVDit!

wat about taht Xdvd it or something that they (the man) banned?
i think im gonna get my friend to 'rip' me a copy o' that. :D :D :D

but yeah nerov6.0 i hear is good.
like all adobe stuff (fotoshop, and such) its a lot of money for that junk. EDIT::: junk = stuff. its actually really good

1337 ;-)

crspii, yes DVD XCopy (Not XDvd) Was banned, merely because it works 'too good'. 321 knows what they made it for, and they know it works good for that. They are currently working a loophole to put it out there with the same features, just used for a 'different' purpose. Also, keep in mind that this is a public forum and ANYONE can read what you put, if you get my drift...

Thank you for your info, I think I'm going to acquire premier and check that out. Trial from adobe.com. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom