Spiral wrap Cable Sleeving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver

Baseband Member
I am looking to sleeve the wires in my computer. I was planing on using Spiral Wrap Sleeving . I know i will need 1/2", 3/8", and 1/8" but I do not know how much I need to order of each...

This is the exact PSU that I have in my computer:
11-144-133-11.JPG

Based on this image, could anyone give me an estimate on how much of each type of sleeving I will need?

Much appreciated!

~Reaver~

doubtful. I'd say just measure out the max that you'd need and get that much. it's not too expensive to do that anyways. and why would you need different sizes? the description says the sleeve can handle up to 4 in. of wires (diameter). I'm not seeing any point to getting different sizes.

I think you should just get 2 feet (maybe 3) and see how that goes. If somehow that isn't enough then you can just not sleeve right up to the PSU and maybe get another foot.

what that is saying is that it will handle cables 3/8in to 3/4in. I was confused too. Anyways, thanks for the input, but it looks like i'll just have to measure it out.

*EDIT* Found this stuff on Frozen CPU -- EZ Sleeve -- So decided to order that instead. Gonna buy blue sleeving and Green LED fans to replace my current blue ones. Then my rig will look sweet. Also posted a similar reply to the STICKY cable managment thread.

Also, 2-3 feet? Have you ever sleeved cables before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom