Ebay legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo808

In Runtime
I was wondering if Ebay is 100% legit for whatever you buy. Im planning to buy a laptop from there and i never did buy anything from them before.
Did anyone buy a laptop before?

Ebay is an AT YOUR OWN RISK place. I have been on there for many years now, with over 1000 feedback total and you do have to cautious with who and what you buy. Make sure the Seller has a good feedback rating, ask a ton of questions, save all emails between you and the seller. Never give Cash

It depends on the seller. If they have an actual Ebay Store with thousands and thousands of positive feedback, they're legit. I personally have yet to get swindled, but i know that one guy make an auction for the XBOX 360's box alone, and he clearly posted that on the auction description, but he made 500+ USD on an empty cardboard box, because people didn't read. If you look up "p-p-p-p-powerbook" you'll find the most famous internet scam.

I've been on EBAY for 4 years now. You need to check the feedback rating, very important. Never pay cash, and try and get as much information as possible from the seller, exp. tracking #, etc. I've never bought anything over 100$ on EBAY, It just feels risky...hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom