oerheating..continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
someones desperate!

hassantaan if u want someone to help u out stick to one forum and also the right one. and also stick with one post because people dont know wat the **** ur talking about .

ill be easier for us and YOU!

well guys they told me this is a professional forum..not one in which u make fun of others....thank u all for being so professional..okay i made a mistake..whats the so **** big deal about it...like u r all perfect..right??

and hey mr. bmxfreakrider..why dont u go **** urself in the mirror!!!..and try to come up with more creative solutions...reinstall the os..yeah i think thats the favorite quote for computer hardware morons...

thank u for ur patience all...but still..this is a grr8 forum

ok, im gonna pretend that i didnt hear that. i thought it was a different prob, till i did some research on it, in ur other thread. it might be ur fan sensor going out, but then again, yes u might wanna reinstall the os, because, hear me out, if u have spyware/viruses it will slow ur pc down on the net. the fan could be going out....first, before u go around and start calling us morons and whatever(ok ive cooled off now) run hijackthis(sounds suspicious, but nope, ittl tell us if u have spyware or viruses) and also run spybot search and destroy...after that, get speedfan and check ur temps and fan speeds, and see if anythings wrong. and we wernt making fun of u, were just trying to tell ya to stick to one thread. everybody cooled off now?

bmxfreakrider said:
ok, im gonna pretend that i didnt hear that. i thought it was a different prob, till i did some research on it, in ur other thread. it might be ur fan sensor going out, but then again, yes u might wanna reinstall the os, because, hear me out, if u have spyware/viruses it will slow ur pc down on the net. the fan could be going out....first, before u go around and start calling us morons and whatever(ok ive cooled off now) run hijackthis(sounds suspicious, but nope, ittl tell us if u have spyware or viruses) and also run spybot search and destroy...after that, get speedfan and check ur temps and fan speeds, and see if anythings wrong. and we wernt making fun of u, were just trying to tell ya to stick to one thread. everybody cooled off now?

Lol i woulda told him to rub up against the floor and then go and touch the laptops mobo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom