Laptop mouse section no longer works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerunknown

In Runtime
I checked, and neither the scroll pad or the buttons for clicking on my laptop work. As far as I know, this happened at random. Is there any way to get this corrected without buying a new laptop?

I had a missing audio set up or something so even my speakers couldn't work till I installed a new OS.

Might as well try rebooting.

Hello,

Go to device manager and ensure that the touchpad is enabled and working correctly under Mice and other pointing devices or Human Interface Devices.

Alright, for some reason, under mouse properties, the mouse and click things were set to off, and you were meant to click a button to switch em on -_-. I managed to do it by tab and enter though, thanks for the help Alivn.

Also, off topic: That's a huge picture in your signature. (I have text 2 image on no limit). Must be a very good phone =D. Also, my little sister used to go to Great Ormond Street Hospital, so I know that train station well =p. She's okay now though ^_^.

Now I just need to find the IP of my router to configure it.

Grawr, freaking awesome. It's done it again, and it automatically sets "touchpad" to "disable". Whenever I set it to enable, it disables again. Could it be a virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom