Air flow management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
ok so with my current case, my temperatures idled at 50C so i got a new case and it has 6 fan slots. 2 in front for better hard drive cooling, 1 side panel, 1 on top, and 2 at the back. so any suggestions on where to put intakes and exhaust?

i was finking of installing an exhaust on the top, 2 intake in the front and another intake on the side panel. maybe another exhaust at the back. but will having 5 case fans be loud?

please leave suggestions.

Id say the 2 front and the 1 side panel should be intake, and the 2 rear and 1 top for exhaust. And yes it might get loud so you might want to invest in a fan controller :p

I agree with xenium's fan setup, but yea having that many fans plus your cpu and gpu fans...you need a fan controller to keep the noise down.

yeah i'm gonna have to agree w/ xenium.

what size are the "fan slots" if they're 120mm compared to 80mm then you wouldn't need 6, you could get away w/ only 4 easily. (i can't get the link to work for me)

if you want a quieter computer then you can invest a little more more for quieter fans.

sry. anitec does daily maintenance on there website after business hours. so the link might not work in some point of the day. i fink the 2 in the front is 40mm, the one on top is 80mm same with the side, and the rear is maybe 92mm

and remember, quality is better than quantity hehe. Maybe think about using some plastic or whatever you can find to make some ducts to direct the air,, dont know how hard core you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom