System build check

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Major Mistakes, but things could go better.

PSU seems, ok, better buy Branded PSU for stable operation, or check, on motherboard that your +5v rail is stable.

H/D: dont buy Maxtor, they are cheap, but eventually in a years time, they start making Noice (Loud noice out of spindle), get Samsung, Hitachi or at high end, get Seagate, WD.

memory looks OK, beter check out with your Mobo's Manufacturer's QVL. although I have seen no issue people using Geil.

motherboard = better wait for nForce5 chipset board. they might be expensive, but nForce5 has better technology that even Intel didnt introduced in their latest chipsets. though manufacturer is good, but I've seen MSI's boards performing better on nVidia chipsets.

CPU= spend some more money (dont buy fance lights, etc) and get CPU on Toledo core 4400+ (with 2 X 1MB cache)

DVD= LG may not be a good choice, see if you can find Plextor (they are most expensive, but best), else Pioneer (very good), and Sony as well.

Graphiccs card = very good choice to get nVidia, but, see if you can find eVGA's manufactured. they give life time warranty on thei cards.

If I were you I would forget about everything on your list and start over. I mean are you serious planning to buy an IDE hard drive and I wouldnt feel to good about buying my computer equipment from a site called sparkle.

I was sure to check around on different review sites and the maxtor model did fairly well. I will review the company and its products a bit more before I decide. Price is a major factor in what I purchase.
I was originally going to grab an EVGA videocard but a friend from Europe strongly suggested Sparkle. It's a european company that prices the 7900GT at about 350$. It has a 3 year warrenty and I have never seen 1 negative review but I have seen over 90 positive ones. Plus I'm getting a discount on the card because of my friend in Europe.

Thanks for giving me advice, anymore is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom