windows stop at Login Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_in

In Runtime
well guyss.. hi again !!

i have windows XP and a slow broadband connection cause of that i have to keep my PC on whole day even if i wanna download a mere 1GB .. but most of the time i donn remain at home and due to power cuts, the computer gets switched off in between for an hour or or two..

when it restarts, it stucks at login screen, to let me click on my username, i have not put in any passowrd or anything..

please help me guyss..

I guess this happens everytime i install .Net framework..

how can i get rid of this problem..

thanks in advance

I used to have a problem like this but instead of stopping at login screen it would reach the login screen, then the pc would turn off completely, this was cause of a powercut that I had and it corrupted some of my system files, a clean install fixed that.

Hello,

Did you try logging in manually at the Welcome Screen by pressing ctrl+alt+del to bring up classic login?

mann i guess you are getting me in the wrong sense..

I din mean that my windows gets hung, but i have to click my username to login to my windows, and i really donn want to click as i m always not here in front of my computer, i want when windows shall restart, i should login into my account automatically without having to stop at login screen cause i din put any password for my login..

and yeah i need .net.. :)

thanks a lot for the replies guyss..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom