Question about Case sizes/Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da11en47

In Runtime
Hello. I'm planning on building my first computer soon. I have a question about what size of a case to buy.

I plan on getting this motherboard, ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP Socket T (LGA 775) Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard , I'm a fan of ASUS and I've read it overclocks nicely. Now the question is what kinds of cases are compatible? Will this motherboard fit? Also if you recommend a case for me, could you also recommend a power supply that will fit? Thanks.

That board will work with any ATX(not micro ATX) case, which is what most cases are. Some cases supposrt both atx and micro atx. You can easiy check this, it's usually listed as form factor under the case specs. That loks like a pretty good motherboard, i guess your going with a conroe?

Yes I am going with Conroe. So basically its the "ATX" part that tells you the size, thanks for you help.

You have to knock out the back panel and replace it with the one that comes with the motherboard.

The Powersupply will be fine depending on the graphics card you will be purchasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom