HELP DISECTING compact dvd+r dl !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthrax1qaz

Beta member
I need help taking apart my compact dvd+r dl burner so i can see the disk spin and can pick it up while its spinning for other purposes... but theres 6 screws on the bottom and 1 screw on the right side... i have no idea how i would take it apart to where i can see the disk spin help lol... i tried unscrewing the bottom six screws but it just made bottom panel thingy fall off...

you wont be able to pick up the disc as if its spinning, as when the disc is loaded, it doesnt spins freely, the disc mechanism holds it tight to so there is no vibration. you may will be able to see the disc spinning, but not that you can pick it up when its spinning.

HELP HELP HELP OMG I HAVE TO GO SOON!!!!
I took 6 screws off bottom and bottom plate just like fell off so i try to lift top part off and it lifts a little i think the front plat ios holding it down there are 2 tabs on both sides holding front plate in but i cant get front plate off um help$/#!`/

I figure i need to get the front plate off to lift up the top theres 2 trabs on side i need to push in put plate will not come out is there some sort of secret here!?!?!?!

To take off the frount plate you need to simply take off the cover of the thing that pops out that you but the cd/dvd on. Once you take that off it should make your life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom