Gampad not recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawk1981

Beta member
Hi, I seem to have a problem with a controller a mate brought over.
I have a logitech Dual Action controller already plugged in and it works fine.
The Firestorm Thrustmaster Digital 3 gamepad is supposed to be plug and play but I plug it in and it sais that it's an unrecognised device. Please help me. I am running XP home and my mate runs XP Pro though it doesn't work on either.
I have DirectX 9.
Please help me as we want to play game but he has to use the keyboard on some really awkard games ;) (Though I do win more often then not) :p
Thanks, Redhawk

Sounds like you need the drivers for the game pad, go to google and do a search for the drivers, or better still check the logitech website and see if they have the drivers there. Also maybe a better idea would be to see if your mate has the CD that the game pad came with.

Hope this helps.

no drivers

I have searched for divers but the actual manufacturers site says that drivers aren't needed as xp should automatically have them or something like that. If you find a driver then could you possibly post it or send it to redhawk1981@hotmail.com. Thanks.

usb

The game pad is usb plug and play. The website for the manufacturer says that it is combatible with xp but obviously not with mine. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom