PLZ HELP lots of problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
ok, i built a new pc. i had a crappy old dell windows XP disc that i used. it gave me 30 days to activate and what not. I have a wirelss linksys card and a wireless router. i cant hardwire the pc or use a wireless card or wireless USB. another issue is when i play BF2,(i have beyond the requirements) it randonly crashes like i never opened it. NOW, the question is... if i buy windows will it solve everything... Please help.

KN8 SLI
2gigs of ram
x1600 pro 512mb
160gAMD 64bit 3200+

no, if you buy windows it wont solve everything,, bf2 does that one alot of computers, did you activate windows or not ?? and what actualy happens when you try to install the wireless stuff, you really have to give more information dude,

Try activating windows,i had simmilar problems,when i activated windows it seemed to fix it,also with the games crashing what are you specs???

ok, i am about to activate my windows home edition right now, for the wireless stuff, i can connect to the access point, but not to the internet. I've called linksys and comcast, they both go by a book (retards). And by specs do u mean what do i have? Well this is what i have
KN8 SLI
2gigs ram
x1600pro 512mb
AMD 64bit 3200+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom