INSPIRON 1300 or 6400???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conroe

In Runtime
Which of these give best bang for your buck? I ordered the 1300 with pentium M 1.7 512 megs of ram ect for 599.99 Canadian. Now im wondering if I should call them back and go for the 6400 with the core duo and 1gig as well as better video for 899.99...thoughts????

dude how you get such low prices? i don't get those prices when i go to dell.ca... cheapest i get is $649 and thats with the celeron processor... you use a coupon code or something..?

aliasaid said:
dude how you get such low prices? i don't get those prices when i go to dell.ca... cheapest i get is $649 and thats with the celeron processor... you use a coupon code or something..?

Deal expired yesterday. I think il call them and see if they will still hook me up for the 6400...for 50% more I get twice the power...thoughts? its now going for 200$ more

Conroe said:
Deal expired yesterday. I think il call them and see if they will still hook me up for the 6400...for 50% more I get twice the power...thoughts? its now going for 200$ more

HHMM for 1119 I can get a core2duo 2gigs of ram...256 ATI video card x1400....and a 9cell battery......good deal?

Is the laptop core2duo much better than the core duo?

Conroe said:

Ok decided to be an idiot and get a nice laptop.

Here are the specs

Core 2 Duo 1.66 YEAH! lol

2 Gigs ddr 2 Ram

ATI Radeon hyper video card 256 meg

60 gig hard drive :-(

battery 9 instead of 6

I paid 1119 . I got the complete care crap on it too after much hesitation...my last notebook the power cord input broke off a few times and screwed the mobo eventually. Nice to now I can replace the comp in the future for 3 year...199.99 whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom