anything cool to do with an old comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to fix it? im not using the original power cord that could be the reason its not turning on, not a single light goes on

k if it dont turn on, its broke, so BLOW THAT ***** UP!!! i know how too!. go to a gun club/shop whatever, and get some shotgun shells, or some gunpoweder bags for a musket r whatnot, and fill the pc up with it. get some type of detenator, hide behind something, AND BLOW IT UP!!!! BURN THAT *****!!! lol, but before u do, see what u can get for the hardware, or casemod it first, AWW HELLS YES!! casemod it with windows, fill it with gunpowder, get a good videocamera, looking at the window, and ignite that ****, or do the dry ice and a 2liter trick, but get a 3 liter instead and put in it. or u can beat the **** out of it with a baseball bat(i did it to a mouse and got it on video) run it over with a car, drop it on the freeway, throw it off of a skyscraper, shoot it(i shot the pc im using now, its got bullet holes now!) drop that **** off ur roof, tie a rope to it and put it on tbe bumper on ur car, drag it down a potholed street, shoot nailes at it, hit it with a sledge hammer, go wwf smackdown off of it and hit it with a folding chair(my favorite ^_^)....hahah thats a way to get rid of a pc!!

bmxfreakrider said:
k if it dont turn on, its broke, so BLOW THAT ***** UP!!! i know how too!. go to a gun club/shop whatever, and get some shotgun shells, or some gunpoweder bags for a musket r whatnot, and fill the pc up with it. get some type of detenator, hide behind something, AND BLOW IT UP!!!! BURN THAT *****!!! lol, but before u do, see what u can get for the hardware, or casemod it first, AWW HELLS YES!! casemod it with windows, fill it with gunpowder, get a good videocamera, looking at the window, and ignite that ****, or do the dry ice and a 2liter trick, but get a 3 liter instead and put in it. or u can beat the **** out of it with a baseball bat(i did it to a mouse and got it on video) run it over with a car, drop it on the freeway, throw it off of a skyscraper, shoot it(i shot the pc im using now, its got bullet holes now!) drop that **** off ur roof, tie a rope to it and put it on tbe bumper on ur car, drag it down a potholed street, shoot nailes at it, hit it with a sledge hammer, go wwf smackdown off of it and hit it with a folding chair(my favorite ^_^)....hahah thats a way to get rid of a pc!!

Man, you have some major anger management problems you need to sort out, but you have some you got the right ideas. :p

such a waste, so many useful things you can do with spare PCs (assuming they still work)

The one we blew up worked.

We got it for free but my dad didnt want it. Nothing was good in it really, i used the modem but that was it. We were going to shoot it with an AR-15 but we decieded to blow it up instead, good choice IMO. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom