Download Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Baseband Member
When i download from internet exploer/firefox, i cant open the download files. it downloads like it should, then when you open it, it always says file corrupt! this is annoying me becuse i have to download on my laptop into shard files!

can anybody help me please? thanks

From what you're saying, sound like a network issues. Does any other computer on the same network have the same problem, if not, it might help single out just your computer.

Nope no other computer on the netowkr has this problem only my pc. but the strange thing is, i formated my pc, in one way becuase of this and the problem is still there! it point me to a hardware problem. I also get BSoD when useing other network programs like windows media connect, when im useing it with my Xbox 360, i get BSoD when i try to load files from my computer. i realy dont know whats wrong, but it seems like its only my computer that has the problem.

I'm leaning more towards a bad network card or Ethernet cable...could be a number of things but I would check both the network card and Ethernet cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom