overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassantaan

Solid State Member
hey....

here is the problem...my cpu always seems to be heating....no matter what...lets suppose i turn off the laptop and then turn it on after fre hrs...the cpu should be cool at that time...whenever i try tp play any game...even very basic and simple ones like those on miniclip.com, the fan would go crazy and rotate with very high speeds and sometimes even the game goes slower....the fan make a very high noise which gets me really worried....but uptill now...no automatic shutdowns to my laptop occured...

any suggestions??:angry:

well I think it is just normal for the fan to kick on high when doing something that tasking on a lap top. And when you say heating, fo you mean overheating? are you monitoring the temperatues, and laptops just dont really do games.

what kind of computer? about every pc laptop i've seen turns into what sounds like a hoover when you try and do anything. i'm gonna get a mac when the next generation comes out... they actually hire mech engineers to layout their stuff to optimize heat transfer (resulting in fewer and quiter fans)

i dont know how to make it more quiet w/o opening up the thing, its probably all dusty which makes the temp go up quickly which makes the fans go to ludicris speed.
oh, either that or if its really really loud with alot of mechanical vibrations, it could be a bad fan bearing.

so nothing dangerouuss or to worry about right..and its doning this not only in games..but in long videos sometimes...

hassantaan said:
i hv a dell inspiron 5100

ooo. i wouldnt have bought a dell laptop. they have overheating issues. on the news, one of the dell laptops blew up and injuried 2 people near them.

krazieaznboi said:
ooo. i wouldnt have bought a dell laptop. they have overheating issues. on the news, one of the dell laptops blew up and injuried 2 people near them.

lol yea i heard about this, but i heard it was the battery, just another reason not to go for dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom