microsoft Zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
well has anyone else heard of the microsoft Zune? I guees it is supposed to be micorsofts equal to the I pod. But it look like it is way to BIG. It has a 3 in. screen, and is almost the size of a PsP.

What does eveyrbody else have to say.

I'd say it has a competition to the iPod. But I see iPods everywhere I go...it's just too well established in the market. But some of the Zune's features are nice... like that big 3" screen, possible Wi-Fi connection, rumored 1.3 megapixel camera in the later versions..I also read that they might make a 100gb version too.

100gig, wow that would take a lot of effort and useless stuff to fill. LOL
Micorsoft has already stated that it will be WI FI in their unveiling of it.

apple will probably apply wifi to the ipod and integrate itunes into the ipod so if you go to a wifi hotspot you can just download songs straight to the ipod.

plus i think the zune looks ugly. or is this even it?
Microsoft_Zune.jpg

lol, i had to get that pic....i dont realy like the size...3 in screen. i guess it compares to a psp(forgot how big the screen is) sad too, cause i own one! psp is alil bulky too. but they did steal that button thing from the ipod, wonder if it does the same thing too. i guess the first few models have crappy battery life like the ipod, screen is a lil big, what contrasts the whole size. i think its more dezigned for chicks, cause they got a purse to put it in and crap, cause id think it'd be a little big for a pocket. volume might be ok, i sure hope headphones dont suck as much as ipod ones, and i hope they LAST , as in they dont pop too easy, it would be nice for it to include a charger and a connection cable, with all the software/drivers available for it on a cd, compared to the ipod which only comes with a pc cable and a couple drivers/itunes, i guess the zune might just come with a cable(seen a pic of the bottom, looks like an ipod connector) and a cd with mp11 beta2 and other crap...also the screen looks too unprotected...might break too eazy without a siliicon cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom