finally got some plexiglass(or accrilic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lol, the one with the sword, the inside died, so thats why im modding the case, i may be getting an older computer off a friend to stick inside that, but as of right now its just the case.

ahaha wanna lend me ur dremel for a week or so. we both live in canada so mailing isnt a problem. LOL btw does dremel use air or electricity. (darn getting a little off topic here.) anyways wen u have more pictures, i would love to c them.

didnt get a chance to paint cause of work and temperature drop, should have everything first coasted of black tommorrow afternoon so ill post pics then. ill see what i can come up with for the front bezel and ive still got to work on sanding the sword edges smoother and finish cutting the top out. and srry, cant part with it, it isnt a true dremel its a rotary tool from coscto that i got with excessories for 50 bucks, i find it works just find for what i need it to do.

10c? i dont know conversions, but it was 43f last night...i could paint here, but id have to pull everything outta my garage, get a dehumidifier, seal all the holes in there, and get a few space heaters, which i dont got ne of those, garage got boxes and an old truck, no heaters, toomany holes(goes into attic) and a dehumidifier would be expensive. im gonna paint my case, but i gotta pop that window off, and im gonna mount it with screws next time, gonna repaint entire case dark blue or light green, **** im good with pinstriping, so i might do the front half(devide the back and front halves like this \ ) and make the barrier between the two a white lightning bolt, with metalic silver pinstripes...that would be so awsome...but id half to think about the stripes...ill do someting on paint

that looks pretty ****in sick...i am gonna definetly paint my case, after i fix my sandblaster(that **** is off da hook! ittl make nething good for painting) all it needs is the gloves and a new window protector, or the glass will get scratehed. its pretty big, if i wanted to i could sandblast a 17in monitor with room to spare for a few other things, but if i cant get the gloves,(i havent realy done any serious painting) do i have to sand it r nething? r do i just start painting? i guess i would need about 3 cans of primer, and 2 cans of blue, and a can of gloss black, a little can of white, and a little model-paint thingey of metalic grey.(that and a pinstripe brush, got everything else, but my dad forgot to clean the brush and the paint is all dried out) i was planning on painting the frame, but then again...iono, i'd just paint it straight black, cause the back, or i might pinstripe it like the rest of the case(that be a lot of work) but look good as ****. but it be hard to paint the drive bays(im gonna try to stick to the color scheme of the drawind, as that looks pretty good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom