Video card problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, uve said that ur not good with hardware, so im gonna make this simple. open up your case, and see how fast the fan is spinning, when it is running, and check to see how much dust is overall in the pc(dont touch any circuts) and play the game when the case is open. as soon as it turns off, unplug it, and feel the heatsink, to feel how hot it is. if it is warm, then it aint the cpu, so it gotta be the ram. if its hot, but not hot enough to burn, then its normal, but if its hot(like "OWW **** **** HOTTT!!!" then its obviously overheating. also, graphics cards are pretty cheap if u no where to go. go to walmart, and get one of the 69.99 cards, that should do ya good

The case is open since i last formatted.....

I don't live in america to buy a video card that cheap,i live in Brazil and things are kind of expensive in here.

I don't know what a fan is :p is it the cooler? i have 3 coolers running perfectly here and i have just cleaned them up.

EDIT:I was browsing the forums listening to music and on the msn when my PC crashed again :D I turned it on again and went to the BIOS but it crashed when i was looking at it,but before it crashed,I saw the CPU temperature, and it was 101º :eek: is that overheating? :)

and btw...the problem started just when i moved to a new room,and this new room is a lot hot :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom