Video card problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,what should i do now? I will have to wait like 4 months to buy a new graphic card........isn't there a way to fix my problem?

no not really other than updating the drivers there is nothing u can do its just toast and you will need to get that graphics card. double check that your processor isn't overheating though.

I don't know how to check if my processor is overheating....
--

I have 2 PCs here,the other one has a brand new graphic card.....but its the same as this one......and i sort of don't know how to switch the graphic cards...I don't know how to work with hardware.....can you give me some help? link me some site?

Just figured out that the problem is with overheating......not because of that program,but because it crashed when i had a lot of programs running and media player =O

Now I'll just have to do something about overheating.

btw I installed that program you sent me.......I don't really know how to use it :/

But it just overheat when im playing games,so I mean,i will never be able to see the temperature right when the cpu crash,because all the games are full-screen.

I'm not sure.....

It seems its getting worse....sometimes im just talking on the msn with the media player on and the PC shuts down...

Sounds like an overheating problem for sure. Is the fan running at all? Open the case and let a fan blow in there and see if it helps.
Also you may want to go into the BIOS and see if you can change your fan settings. You may have defaulted to "off" when you reformatted. Most can be set to "always on" or a few other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom