Question about Windows Picture and Fax viewer - Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennyjuice

Beta member
Is there a way to get multiple instances of the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer running at once? Ill try anything to get this to work. Need to do this for a project.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Don't know if there's a way to make it always do it, But you can trick it.

Open one image with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Left click the print button.

With the Print Wizard on screen...go back to your image
folder and open another image.

Close the Print Wizard...and you will have two instances
of Windows Picture And Fax Viewer open.

Thank you for replying Bruce, that is a cool trick. Does not really solve my issue though sadly enough. Perhaps I should just ask if anyone knows of a prog or a way that will allow me to have multiple videos running at once so I can film my screen with all the videos running? I wanted to use windows pic and fax viwer to open say 20 different videos resize each window so they were small, like say 100x75 each video, then line them up and film my screen so I could have one large video of several videos playing. but just does not look right with the actual window boxes that the video plays inside of.

Any Idea's?

Hmmmmm I'm not sure thats possible. Even if you found a player that would, I don't know if the codecs could handle it.

I'll keep lookin though.

Thanks Bruce, you rock! I had 10 of those windows for picture and fax viewer going without issue. Was going to film it with camtasia studios. But if there is a program/ or better way that would do this I would love to know about it.

That's the snagit one right, that should work fine.

Also VLC player, from what I've read, will play multiple videos, but after the 4th one it begins to lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom