Free Windows Vista Product Keys now available!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft's now giving away more Windows Vista Preview Product Keys. If you didn't get yours back in June when the beta download was released, now's your chance!

Hit up the link below and follow the instructions to snag one, and if you haven't already, download the monster Vista RC 1 .iso to burn to DVD. (You do have to sign in with a valid email address. Hey, no such thing as a free lunch.) Be sure to check out our complete complete Vista coverage.

https://profile.microsoft.com/RegSy...033&Action=download&Region=NA&CountryCode=USA

When I sign in with my passport it states unknown error. I tried two different passports with the same result.

Same. But I have loads of them anyway from the beta 2 where I kept on refreshing the page going back and fourth. :oops:

Actually no matter what key you use to install, all you gotta do is call and M$ will activate it for you. They won't even question you.

If you go to the vista homepage then go into the link 'get ready' or whatever it's called, you can see that they've reopened their cusotmer preview programme for a limited time and you can sign up for a key.. that's how I just got mine ^^ Thanks warez

Still not working.

An unknown error occurred while processing your request. This is most likely due to a connection failure. Please try again.

OK, I still get the same error. I can go elsewhere within the site, and my login is working fine.

I don't get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom