Cookies problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcon5

Baseband Member
Hello,

I used to be able to login to a website and it stay loggged in, now I have to keep re-logging in.

My computer seems to have trouble saving cookies on my computer. It did not used to do this.

It is NOT the website as I programmed one and it does the same.

Any ideas for cookie trouble shooting? my cookie security settigns is medium

change you cookie settings to accept all cookies and see if that works. If it does, then u know that ur comp is the problem and you can try to fix it from there.

which browser are you using or is it all browsers?

which site is it or is it all sites?

I changed my cookie settings to accept all... with no luck at all!

I use Internet Explorer.
It is for all sites e.g. RackForce, eBay, DigitalRacks, DotComBuilding ect...

Any more ideas please people?

Thanks

have you cleaned out any junk, deleted cookies, TIF etc etc and then tried,

you could download FF and see if it works.

I have deleted cookies ect.

I actually use AceExplorer - whichc basically uses IE. I used clear all trace which does cache, cookies, and history.
What is TIF?

(note: I have also tried in actual IE and same prob)

I dont really want to try firefox as AceExplorer is good for me (autologin, search bar ect - and I dont like the design) - I will try it shortly though!

I use ZoneAlarm and the Network conections protect my computer option, I have just disabled both of them and tried it - with no luck!

Guys, Thanks for your help.

I found out it was because my TimeZone was incorrectly set! i must have changed it by accident.

Thanks for your help though, I was impressed wit hthe speed.

Oh yea...if your time is off set, then synchronization is going to be off set with the server also. Glad you found that one...I wouldn't even have thought about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom