MY computer won't turn ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTA2000

Baseband Member
I have a computer doesn't seem to load up when ever i press it the start button, i hear my tower making the noise but the montior just shows "no signal" i made sure everything is plugged in properly, usually ihave to press the start button like 10~20 times then it would start up, i am using windows XP

any help would be good thank you!!

have you put the video card - screen cable?
is your hard drive (or drives) connected to the power supply?
have you tried to make any configuration (i.e. changing a cooling system) lately?

I had a similar problem and ended up burning the motherboard. So i suggest, if you're not a professional, take it to the professionals. Hardware problems always freaked me out.

i burned my motherboard too :( and i had to buy another T_T don't play if you don't know what you're doing.Static electricity and stuff

Seems like your computer needs to warm up for a couple of minute before it wants to load...I would say something wrong with the PSU or video card.

it could be 4 things going bad

1.processor
2.video card
3.mobo
4.corrupt files

DOTA2000 said:
I have a computer doesn't seem to load up when ever i press it the start button, i hear my tower making the noise but the montior just shows "no signal" i made sure everything is plugged in properly, usually ihave to press the start button like 10~20 times then it would start up, i am using windows XP

any help would be good thank you!!

I would think it was due to your PSU.
What is the maximum power output of your PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom