highest GHz in a cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i go to a vocational school.... last year fresh year i got my IC3 cert. for microsoft office this year its pc repair for my A+ cert. next year its Servers for mt network plus cert and senior year its java for my java cert.... yeah its fun i like it hes actullay a hardcore gamer .. he brings his laptop to school and plays doom 3 before class :D ..... hes got the xps but at home hes got a homebuilt rig wiht sli and all.... mad cool for teacher ... o and he has a blackberry and a sidekick :O

lol... wow awesome

I could just imagine going up to your teacher and asking him comptuer gaming related questions like we post on forums.

Ive never had a teacher like that

today we were talking about waht hes going to do when the dx10 stuff comes otu and he was liek well .. im in with microsoft and i got a beta and blah blah bla h i was like ?!?! this dude is like a beast... i cant wait to play him online ...lol thats going to be fun / weird

wow thats awesome. I don't take any computer classes at school, because all they teach you is how to do exel and spread sheets. About the coolest thing you ever do in those classes is the speaking program on MS word. But i take engineering so i get to at least work with computers for part of the day.

lol yeah im pretty much the top of the class thank to TF thank you TF !! clap for you ! you guys make it alll possible ! i cannot thank you enough!

IBM got 500GHZ, using Silicon-Germanium transistors they're developing with AMD
that wasn't a functional CPU you could use, but it demonstrates the capability of the transistors.....

500GHZ was achieved at about 4.5 Kelvin (-268.65ºC or -451ºF)
at room temperature, 350GHZ was achieved

But that isn't a CPU, it is just a single transistor like ones used in phones where they have to have high GHZ ratings. (IIRC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom