Intel feeling the heat from AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you know that I am not just being a "fanboy" when I say that Intel has better performance than AMD right now....

i've built quite a few amd systems. a lot more than intel cuz they were so much better but now that core 2 duo is out i bought one (E6300) to try out and it kills any amd. read the article anand wrote. an e6300 beat the fx-62 when OC'd to 2.7GHz (i think around there). u can buy 5 e6300s for the price of one fx-62 here in canada!

The General said:
Yes, before I got this computer I had an Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2.6Ghz, 2gb of OCZ "High Performance" DDR-400 on a DFI Lanparty SLI-DR w/ a 7900GT KO Superclocked, 2 x 74Gb Raptors in RAID 0.

Why?

I'm with the General.

The Rig in my sig is now my secondary/experimenting/folding Rig. I am now running an E6400 @ 3.2Ghz 24/7 with PC2 6400 (RAM @ stock). The Benchmarks show an impressive improvement all the way around the gamut.

I am an AMD FAN! I love AMD! I will always have an AMD Rig, but Intel has the floor for now...

Rofl I can't believe that the Core2 Duo is out and everyhing now and there are STILL people saying AMD is better! LOL!

While I do favor AMD, I completely acknowledge that right now Intel has the crown, for the time being.... As we are all aware, it has been back and forth.

Just finished reading a good article over at Tom's Hardware about the Intel layoffs, and how that may pose an issue for the future of Intel, as it has already negativly effected its stock (according to the article... not sure if that has changed since 09/07/06)..

http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/09/07/enderle_where_intel_went-wrong_with_layoffs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom